Tracy Busse LPC, ACS: Tracy Busse is a licensed professional counselor and approved clinical supervisor that provides psychotherapy to individual adults, adolescents, children (age 8-12), and families. Tracy has been practicing for over ten years providing compassion and hope to individuals from all types of backgrounds. Tracy believes in a holistic approach that treats the body, mind, and spirit. She is trained in multiple evidenced-based approaches that provide healing and restoration to individuals and families. Knowing that you are the expert on your own life, it is important to find a therapist that provides a safe and comfortable environment to help you grow and achieve your personal goals. Tracy's genuine approach will meet you where you are at and allow for growth and healing to occur.
- Women's Issues: Depression, Grief/loss, Relationships, Childhood trauma and abuse, Self-Esteem,Transitional Issues, Identity issues, and Anxiety
- Adolescents: Trauma and abuse, academic issues, substance abuse, depression, anger, and parent-child issues
- Trauma Therapy: EMDR (for more info see http://www.emdrnetwork.org/description.htm), PCM (http://www.childtrauma.com/treatment/pc/) and TF-CBT
- Professional Development: Clinical Supervision for licensure, consultation, and training
- Spiritual Growth: Spiritual Formation, issues connected to God, and personal growth
Contact Tracy: (404)293-4154 or email Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org